It’s time for another awesome Evangenitals Keyword Roundup! These are the terms and phrases that SOMEHOW led people to the super-wonderful Evangenitals website, conveniently located at http://ping.fm/ONyZs!
This week’s highlights include:
Evangenitals, The Evangenitals, Evangenitals.com, Evangenital, Evangentials, Evangentals, Evangenitals from LA, evangenitals band
ari desano (always #1!), kristy mcinnis (#2 this week. Tee hee!), “andrea baker” violin evangenitals (and fiddle!), “juli crockett” vegan (represent!), henry bermudez guitar (oh yes!), lisa dee singer (hell yes!)
alternative country punk, country drunk band, alternative country music movement, cowpunk country, kazoo in punk jazz rock, hillbilly love letter, freak folk
The Not Us:
– 4 blond girls in vegas playing electric violins (we have one dirty blonde playing a real fiddle? and by dirty, i mean Andrea’s hair color!)
– alternative band with geeky looking guitar player (i wouldn’t call Henry geeky. wait, are they talking about me??)
– eric mcfadden trio diamonds to coal blogspot (Henry is a huge Eric McFadden fan, but he’s not in this band)
– kimberly edwards springfield missouri (Kristy is from Missouri! Do you know Kimberly, Kristy?)
– professional orchestra near enterprise al (I was born in Enterprise, AL!)
– kit reborn sahra de kim de windering (I have no idea how this one relates…)
And then some specific stragglers, such as they mystifying: “evangenitals as well”
“he evangenitals” and “12345 cow”
Always interesting to see what folks are searching for. Here’s to hoping you all find what your heart’s desire!
Juli & the Evangenitals